Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

'The World Revealed' almost finished

The first draft of 'The World Revealed', which is the second volume of DOOR, the first of the five Books of Time, is one chapter away from being finished. I hope it happens in the next few days.

I'll then circulate it on the Critters Writers Workshop which I have really enjoyed participating in. I hope people won't tell me I'm still making the errors of 'The Binding Returned' – which were too much dialog, and not enough noticing of the environment around the characters. This was done on purpose, but makes 'The Binding Returned' a difficult opening novel for the whole series.

Before getting stuck into the revision of 'The World Revealed', I'll start on 'The End of The Nightlord' since the next events are fresh in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment