Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A day in the life

It's rather hot right now. I hope it rains. The winds are switching over the Indian Ocean, so the monsoon rains will be coming. I don't really want that much rain – I do like the sun. It's hard to remember that much of the time it's cloudy here. Right now it's sun, heat, and sweat. Life in the tropics without air-conditioning, or even a hint of breeze, is growing old.

I wrote 1,640 words yesterday. It was a bit slow going, but each time I was ready to stop, after reaching my daily quota of 500 words, there was just a little more I needed to write before I forgot what I was thinking. I must be somewhere near the end of the chapter. Their will be one more and then 'The World Revealed' will be finished.

I am not looking forward to starting at the beginning and discovering how many typo's there are. I know I'll find a couple per page, and miss a couple more. Dyslexia - I know what I think is on the page – and it's often not actually what is there.

I went for a walk and took some pictures to add to my website and blog. You gotta have content they always say. My camera has spots all through it's guts – too much fungus growing in the hot heat.

After attempting to repair my pics in Photoshop I watched Doctor Who S06E01 and The Game of Thrones S01E02. Interesting opposites in the world of SF+F.

No comments:

Post a Comment